My friends at Puffy Muffin designed the absolute SWEETEST cake for Carson’s shindig… complete with funfetti cake, yummy buttercream frosting, and a mixed print design that we worked on together to coordinate with the complete party design… and then my girl Kate whipped up custom cake toppers, too! I also hopped over to the new Pottery Barn Kids store in Green Hills to pick up this ADORABLE flamingo centerpiece and cake stand. And to complete the table design, I grabbed these pineapple honeycombs and Hester and Cook Floral Coloring Paper Runner. Click here to read Natasha’s blog.
#carsonspineappleparty #thepuffymuffin #brentwoodtn #cakefordinner #partyplanning #bdaycake #gobigorgohome #sugarcoma #shopsmall #NashvilleTash #PotteryBarnKids #HesterandCook
You May Also Like
- Puffy Muffin Creates Steve Wariner’s 20th Opry Anniversary Cake
- 2017 Franklin Sizzle Awards Among Favorites In Three Categories!
- Puffy Muffin Makes Dailey and Vincent Opry Induction Cake!
- Your Williamson Magazine Features Fine Dining and Evening Rental
- Puffy Muffin Creates Travis Tritt’s 25 Year Anniversary Opry Cake