With a hoard of new and trendy restaurants working to make a name for themselves in the ever-changing food landscape of Music City, it’s nice to know that homegrown staples like Puffy Muffin are here to stay. Serving the Nashville community for 30 years, it all started when co-owner Lynda Stone began selling her homemade rolls and breads to the local community after continuous encouragement from her friends. Click here to read this article…
You May Also Like
- Puffy Muffin Creates Steve Wariner’s 20th Opry Anniversary Cake
- 2017 Franklin Sizzle Awards Among Favorites In Three Categories!
- Puffy Muffin Makes Dailey and Vincent Opry Induction Cake!
- Your Williamson Magazine Features Fine Dining and Evening Rental
- Puffy Muffin Creates Travis Tritt’s 25 Year Anniversary Opry Cake