Two decades flew by quick for Steve Wariner, who celebrated his 20th anniversary as a member of the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday (May 14). Wariner was honored by the Opry for his 20 years with a plaque during his Opry performance on Saturday. County singer Bill Anderson was also in attendance and he presented a tribute to the singer-songwriter after he finished his set. The grand moment mirrored the induction of Wariner, as Anderson was the one to honor him then back in 1996. Click here to see more about this article.
You May Also Like
- Puffy Muffin Creates Steve Wariner’s 20th Opry Anniversary Cake
- 2017 Franklin Sizzle Awards Among Favorites In Three Categories!
- Puffy Muffin Makes Dailey and Vincent Opry Induction Cake!
- Your Williamson Magazine Features Fine Dining and Evening Rental
- Puffy Muffin Creates Travis Tritt’s 25 Year Anniversary Opry Cake