Article and photography by Trisha Boyer for #TheTennessean
“We’re family owned and operated and have been for all of our 30 years; 2016, in fact, marks our 30th anniversary,” explains Kristi Stone Elzinga, who owns Puffy Muffin along with her sister, mother and father. “Our hospitality, quality ingredients, genuine care and concern for our employees and guests alike, our desire to always go above and beyond and our focus on people rather than completely on our bottom line, have all helped Puffy Muffin stand the test of time with so many new restaurants opening their doors every day,” she said. Click here to read the entire article.
You May Also Like
- Puffy Muffin Creates Steve Wariner’s 20th Opry Anniversary Cake
- 2017 Franklin Sizzle Awards Among Favorites In Three Categories!
- Puffy Muffin Makes Dailey and Vincent Opry Induction Cake!
- Your Williamson Magazine Features Fine Dining and Evening Rental
- Puffy Muffin Creates Travis Tritt’s 25 Year Anniversary Opry Cake